POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A slightly different Trivariate (130KB) : A slightly different Trivariate (130KB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:07:30 EDT (-0400)
  A slightly different Trivariate (130KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 20 Apr 2002 07:52:45
Message: <3CC1562E.ABA59E96@hotmail.com>
The 3D grid of control points for this shape
is less "disturbed" than the grid used for the
trivariate shape in my "A Trivariate NURBS
function" image posted here a couple of days
ago. (The random translation of the control
points away from a cube grid is less severe.)

I have divided the trivariate into 8 subpatches
in an attempt to show the "internals" of it.

The triangles are just simple triangle{} shapes.

Tor Olav

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'trivariates09_03_.jpg' (130 KB)

Preview of image 'trivariates09_03_.jpg'
trivariates09_03_.jpg